Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hearsay

I wanna feel you like you permeate my innards but I don't wanna be intoxicated by your presence 'cause I want us both to have total recall of the first moment we tasted, walked, felt, breathed and drank each other into each other everytime we taste, walk, feel, breathe and drink each other again and again.

I wanna feel you like when my eyes see you the synergy of my brain tells my heart to pump faster so the blood will flow through my veins making my limbs move me closer to you to feel your arms around me again and your passion on my skin and this happens when I see you in my dreams because seeing you in the flesh takes my breath away, that's how I wanna feel you.

Romance me.....like when the sun and moon pass each other in the setting moments to leave behind stars of each others presence and then they align those same stars like twinkles in the midnight sky to leave a message of sovereignty letting us know that the keeper of the universe has his eyes on us and we are solid.

Merge with me.....like osmosis it's not hard at all since our bodies are the tendency of a fluid, seventy-five percent water we can pass through each other's closeness our skins into a solution of endless love where the love concentration is higher, thus equalizing the passion we possess in our individualism making us stronger apart as we are together! Osmosified. We can do this with the greatest of ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment