Friday, July 22, 2011

Allibi

He's so blatantly honest
don't know if I should
be disgusted
one thing about his honesty
it makes him trustworthy
I guess
he'd undress me and caress me
and tease me and please me
even make his mouth say
words to engage me
maybe consider marrying me
but the bastard would still
make out with some woman
from his past, 'cause letting
go of what he likes don't
come easy,
what kinda shit is that?
I think I'm mad
just for knowing so much truth
but proud to tell you
that the last time we were
together he kissed me
and I felt nothing matter of fact
if I let him kiss me again
I'd have to teach his ass how
to do it right
to top it off he had
a water bed
and making love
on a motion filled surface
never appealed to me
so I'll stick to
the four legged bed
and a one woman man

No comments:

Post a Comment