Friday, July 8, 2011

We Get High

He's my long chain of amino acids

makes me feel good if only in my mind

he binds to my neuroreceptors without using his hands

relieves my pain in a manner similar to that of morphine

something I've only heard about

demerol is the strongest drug

that ever ran through my veins

He's dope

thoughts of him flow through me like he resides

in my pituitary gland,

he's my major threefold pain killer

my analgesic opiates

makes all my pain go away

in an instant like vicodin

my body receptors are activated by the mere thought of him

I'm so natural that when we get together

we make painkilling compounds

and it's all ectasy

chemistry

morphine within

endorphins connect

our euphoric feelings increase our appetite

we modulate and regulate

we got sex hormones all over the place

so we do it again and

like prolonged, continuous exercise

we produce

a "runner's high"

He's my long chain of amino acids.

No comments:

Post a Comment