Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Fondness of You

I've grown attached to you in the shortest time

nothing insane, simple sweetness for you like candy

softly want to squeeze you with the tenderness needed

to handle chiffon

an affection for you like the kind that can't be turned off no

matter how hard you try

I want to be all over you like the protective wrap that ensures

my valued collection stays priceless through centuries of ageless

time.

Smitten so that I get weak at the knees when I reminisce upon

the first kiss, your lips being my preference

I got a predilection for you

simply put you're my favorite

my soft spot with your name on it

is located in places

all over me some indescriminately

no one can see and others cover me

from the top of my head to the

bottom of my feet

like laughter points that you excite

with your featherlike touch

The fondness of you is likened to

sheer devotion but I approach you

with slowness cause the weakness

you create in me dictates I operate in caution

heartbreak is not an option

my penchant for you is homerun strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment