Tuesday, July 17, 2012

If my tears could talk

I'm standing at the table
Telling pages of my life
Like how I came to be here
Amongst this crowd
And as I reminisce
And reflect
The wells of water mixed with salt
Are rising in my eyes
The tears I shed
Are silent
Without words or sounds
But if they had a voice
They'd tell you not to worry
Because I follow a course set
In motion
By the God of all gods
The tamer of the oceans
Every drop is unique
Has it's own name
But not a verb
A noun
Or adjective
The walk I walk is backed
Up by the promise talked
I am but a vessel designed by
Sovreignity

1 comment:

  1. Powerful!!!
    You amaze me with your unique writing capabilities & different views Ms. Diva D
    Continue to be that voice for yourself as well as others who are not able to do it.
    Eye Sooooooooo feel this!!!

    Blessings & Love!!!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete