Monday, July 2, 2012

A Good Man

From his head down
To the soul of his feet
He's got to be more in
Love with God
Than he's infatuated
With me
I have to know he has
A knowledge of his
Self worth in the scheme of
Life
How he holds up under
Pressure is a concern
Of mine
How he values living
And respects time
There's so much excitement
Passion and ecstasy left
To explore
Holding on to me while
I travel the spiritual realm
Takes more than muscle
To come along for the ride
Some days are feather light
We roll, glide and fly
And always we are love
Peace and serenity!

1 comment:

  1. Eye completely understand where you coming from Ms. Diva D
    I struggle with my walk with the Lord still, but try to keep my faith as I go. What you say makes perfect sense to the spirit but foreign to the flesh.
    So Real!!!
    Peace,Love,& Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete