Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2/30 Rays

My ray of sunshine
Has been hidden
Throughout my lifetime
Yet
It's not all that's needed
To see
For when I close my eyes
From within everyone and everything
Is precisely clear and visible to me
One will never know the depth
Of my soul from the outside
Search, feel and breathe the same
The revelation
Is still elusive
The revolution
Turns
Revolves and swings me
I'm a pendulum
The beginning and the end
Yet eternity
My ray of sunshine has been hidden
Deep within
But today I think I see him
Looking back at me
I'm a reflection of the love I seek
Come closer
Cautiously
Sychronosity
Because loves fire
Burns hot and hotter
But doesn't consume
For I am diety
Godlike simplicity
to touch me
Is to know me
To feel me is to kiss
To have me attached
Is penetration
My ray of sunshine
Just came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment