Saturday, April 6, 2013

3/30 Springtime

My mind be on
Some new shit every time
You come around
Engaging
Stimulating
Bothering
Disturbing
My seemingly
Left alone moment
Once again
You sneak up on me
Like a caterpillar
Falls from the sky
With a thousand legs
And I don't feel you
Until I see you
And my hands
Fling you through the air
Cause I'm appalled
That I wasn't aware
That you got that close to
Me, dammit
You done gone an
Upset my world again
But in a good way
Pretty little butterfly
Is what you'll be one day
But meanwhile
You're disturbing
My rationale
My logic
And my engineering
Got me waking up in the
Morning because you're
Stuck in my subconscious
Consciously
And I'm hearing birds singing
Outside my window
And my eyes are still heavy
But my mind is saying
Let's go do this
And my body u
Saying shut the hell up
So now the phone is ringing
And voices sound liike
Radiance
And now I'm broke
Broke off in good pieces
Because my heart just
Took flight
Again
I hope this is the last
Time you fall on me
And we can
Attach ourselves
To the limb
Of the tree
Get wrapped up
And hang around together
For what seems like
Centuries
And become
New life
Free to soar to
The highest of heights
With the wind and our dreams
My mind be on
Some new shit everytime
You come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment