Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spiritual Strategy

Gotta make a change
In selection process
You know a new approach
For success
Been focused on the wrong
Substance
Hoping to find a King
For a Queen
Always left with a little bit
Of a mess
Direct result of
Counseling with the flesh
Sat down
Had a conversation
With myself
Jesus held the pen
And God did all the talking
I woke up from
My dream conference
And now what's left
Is for me to get to walking
Implementing
Starting with a new set
Of question
What's your take
On God, universe or Spirit
Have you been baptized by water
Washed in the blood
Filled with Holy Ghost power
Have you taken responsibility
For your own sinful actions
Or are you still maturing
Running in place
With no traction
I'm not professing to be
A saint but I know who I am
In the Heavenly realm
So you can answer
With the truth or you can evade
But whatever the case
I'm going to be ahead
Spritual strategy
Trinity unity
Ride or die
In the end we fly
Jesus, God and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment