Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Decadent

You have some of the sweetest lips
bet you’re wondering how I know
for I haven’t touched them with any
part of me
but the pleasing fragrance of your presence
as you sat so close to me
has lingered
upon my memory
the fair yet lightly
colored complexion
you possess gives me
candy flavored
dreams
my favorite being caramel
you leave an aftertaste
in my mouth that makes
me crave you all the more
You have some of the sweetest lips
the thought of you is making it hard
to resist
the thought
the next action
reaction
should you decide to come near again
a honey dipped darlin’
I’m going to unwrap you
like Godiva chocolate
slow and
methodical
and savor the flavor
of your aroma
I’m even going
to save the gold foil
to preserve you
next to my bed
for good night
resting everytime
I close my eyes and
lay down my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment