Saturday, September 17, 2011

Silence Isn't Golden for Me

I detest the sound of silence it's grossedly loud.
Keeps me so occupied I can't think straight has my mind in a fog.

I hear voices of variety all except the one my heart's tuned for.

Silence monopolizes my energy, controls the very being that keeps trying to get free.

Silence sucks up my common sense, gets all my attention, rationale takes a flight.
Jet noise is a cousin, they both together shake me to my core.

Silence is the response that questions equate to ignore, it's the sound of broken glass tossed across the room by the eyes of jealousy looking through a tinted sliding door.

Silence is broken, she's now stretched out on the floor, nothing’s flowing right.
She's a sponge, silence eradicated, absorbed!

No comments:

Post a Comment