Saturday, September 17, 2011

Misrepresentation

Where can he be.
Heaven only knows.
A representative keeps showing up.
Has me fooled from the start.
Because he looks authentic from the onset.
And has a vernacular that strikes the cord.
Of my inner connections.
We exchange info.
Starting with an interesting convo.
His stimulating qualities.
Capture me.
I have no repellent.
At that moment.
Don’t even recognize.
Excrement.
Turns out.
His stand in.
Is inadequate, insipid.
Insufficient.
Without taste to be pleasing.
To my inner energies.
Rather bland.
I’m still waiting for the real man.
Distinguished.
A man of his word.
Doing and speaking.
After 5pm and
All weekend.
Time for me.
Not optional just plain priority.
I’m not stupid.
Neither is he.
Must just be some.
Interference.
Between him and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment