Saturday, October 8, 2011

Unspoken Words

I would like to say
you're going to get what you deserve
for treating me like that
but my inner spirit won't
allow me to speak such bullets
hollow or otherwise
I'm a woman of love and no matter
the defecation I'm still not prone
to retaliation or defamation of your
character.

I would like to see you get
what you get when you get it
for treating me like you did
I loved you with my every thought
and my every breath I even strangled
myself at the mention of your name because
the memories quickly asphyxiated my brain
my tears fell so heavy and thick I swear I know
how Jesus felt when he knelt.

I would love to see the look on your face
when you realize who you let slip thru the
cracks of your arrogance, self absorbed
naked confidence
that reflection of surprise, disgust and
self righteousness is going to be so distorted
like magic mirrors at the horror show
your going to want to close your eyes
but the resonance of my essence will be
buried and blooming on the inside of you.
You will never be rid of me, sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment