Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Restriction

I’m love on restriction
held back by the laws of attraction
I wanna run wild
disregarding the fact
that you’re not worth my while
a measure of attention
that causes one to forget
how to logically form
a valid opinion
you’re a good man
but you haven’t met the quota yet
so mother nature
and father time
have established boundaries
to keep you from crossing and me
from tossing aside all my common
sense
and clawing thru the defining line

I’m love on restriction
held back by the laws of attraction
I wanna break through these constraints
and drag the barbwire over to your
domain
imposing these restrictive conditions
hoping you’d understand
and change your regulatory habits
to coincide with the limitations
enforced by mother nature
and father time
allowing these ceilings to be lifted
so you and I can positively
connect discontinuing the arguments
and do some creative functioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment