Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Make A Fool of Me

Not that I really want you to do
this in the way that it sounds,
to knock me down
have me crying in the night
but make a fool of me
to have me jubilant
smiling from ear to ear
talking.
Passionately overwhelmed
and overtaken
with the memory of our last
conversation
communication
I see your lips in my recollection
get lost in the hazel of your irises
glean at the brightness of
your complexion
all the while
the pleasure of your heart
visible by the upturning
corners of your orifice.
Make a fool of me
the kind that will dance
for you as gracefully
as I move when I’m with you
when I’m home alone
and whispering to my reflection
reminiscing or imagining your
arms around me and the margins
of your mouth pressed against mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment