Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beyond the Eyes

The sky is where I send my prayers
High above the clouds
Beyond the eyes reach
Help me
Be patient
And wait on my just right
Man
Now I ain't say perfect
Because I'm that smart
I know perfection is a trick
None of us has that
Sucker licked
We're all short
Lacking some characteristic
That keeps us sane
But enough flaws that make
Us unique
Added to a little
Pizazz
Ensures we're not plain
I send my prayers to the sky
Out of reach beyond the eyes
The moon
The stars
The sun
They all do their part
Making us a revolution
Everyday is a brand new start
And I wait for him
To love
To be love
To give love
A ring on my phone
A ring on my finger
And a ring around a planet
I have the world
Because I'm the King's girl
Waiting on my just right man
To set me on my axis
In the middle of his
Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment