Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vital One


So many questions I want to ask
Yet only one is vital
Because we've talk about so many
Things in between
Music, poetry, sex and titles
You see we're both artist in
Our own rite
Been through relationships
Enough to write a book
Or two
But when we collaborate
We be talking partnership
Like getting outta debt
Sailing on ships
Flying on planes
Staying focused
Living in our lane
And on our own
With house and land
Built with mutual understanding
Adoration and intrique
He sees what I need
And can provide
Because what I long for most
Is to be squeezed and kissed
Sending my hormones and passion
On a magic carpet ride
Talking about settling down in more
Ways than one
Just to be aligned
With love at the center
Music, poetry, sex and titles
When I move closer
To him
Will we spend more time together?
Diva.D

No comments:

Post a Comment