Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Some of My Favorite Verses

Luke 6:

Love for Enemies

27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

I have enemies even if they're only jump offs of Satan himself. I don't always know their individual look but I know that spirit. So when I find it hard to say nice things I just pray and it's sometimes difficult to articulate in the natural, therefore I speak in my prayer language knowing that the Holy Spirit will only translate the good of my heart.

3 comments:

  1. It's very admirable how you deal with negative people. :) -Hannah Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. It's nice to know that there's someone out there that sees the good in all.

    ReplyDelete