Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Minds Blown

The story unfolds
With the stalling of my car
On a rainy evening on the other
Side of town
I wait

And then
Motion another block or two
Battery power depleted
Same side of town
I wait

Six days later
Chilling at the park
It's a baseball game
Waiting
By the tennis courts

Tall, dark and handsome
Set of locs
Black on black
I'm impressed
Spirits touched

Two days later
That car of mine's
Stalls again
Drained of all energy this time
I wait

In the shop
Three days at best
Alternator
Alternatives
Alternate transportation
And walks in the rain

A planned get together
To reconnect
Conversation went like this
And now we know
Destiny's effect

This was the design
That we would intertwine
From the spiritual
To the physical
And back to the spiritual
Now we work on mentals

No comments:

Post a Comment